USC PACIFIC ASIA MUSEUM IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
While the situation with the coronavirus COVID-19 is rapidly evolving, our highest priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, visitors and the USC Pacific Asia Museum community. With this in mind, USC Pacific Asia Museum (USC PAM) will temporarily close to the public beginning this Monday, March 16 through April 15th, until further notice as the region works to minimize the spread of coronavirus COVID-19.
We are committed to following the recommendations of USC and local health officials, including the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
Our temporary closure impacts the following areas:
- Our galleries and Shop@PAM museum gift store will close to the public.
- USC PAM’s on site public programs are cancelled or postponed.
- Guided School Group Visits are cancelled or postponed.
The public is invited to explore our collections online at https://pacificasiamuseum.usc.edu/directory/collection/.
Stay healthy, and we hope to welcome everyone back to USC PAM soon!
CANCELLED OR POSTPONED EVENTS
- Friday, March 13 – ArtNight: We Are Here: Contemporary Art and Asian Voices in Los Angeles
- Friday, March 13 – How to Trace Memory: A Drawing and Performance Workshop
- Saturday, March 21 – Artist Gallery Talks
- Postponed, new date TBD: Tuesday, March 24 – Sweet and Salty: A Conversation with Asian American Women Chefs
- Sunday, April 12 – Free 2nd Sunday
- Postponed to June 27, 2020: Saturdays – Chinese Calligraphy
- Postponed to June 27, 2020: Saturdays – Chinese Brushpainting
Please visit our Calendar for updates on events taking place after April 14, 2020.