USC PACIFIC ASIA MUSEUM IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
While the situation with the coronavirus COVID-19 is rapidly evolving, our highest priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, visitors and the USC Pacific Asia Museum community. With this in mind, USC Pacific Asia Museum (USC PAM) will temporarily close to the public beginning Monday, March 16 until further notice as the region works to minimize the spread of coronavirus COVID-19.
We are committed to following the recommendations of USC and local health officials, including the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
Our temporary closure impacts the following areas:
- Our galleries and Shop@PAM museum gift store will close to the public.
- USC PAM’s on site public programs are cancelled or postponed.
- Guided School Group Visits are cancelled or postponed.
VIRTUAL USC PAM
- Distance Learning Virtual Program offered this 2020/2021 academic year
- Explore our Collections online
- PAM@Home: follow us on social media (Instagram and Facebook) regularly to stay up to date with our virtual museum initiative.
- PAM@Home Archive available here.
Stay healthy, and we hope to welcome everyone back to USC PAM soon!
CANCELLED OR POSTPONED EVENTS
All in person events and classes have been cancelled or postponed.
Please visit our Calendar for updates on events taking place virtually.