Become a Volunteer or Docent!
BECOME A VOLUNTEER DOCENT
USC PAM Docents facilitate learning experiences for school children and adults in the museum’s galleries and are active ambassadors of the museum’s mission to further intercultural understanding through the arts of Asia and the Pacific Islands.
New docent training takes place every two years. Applications for the next session will be available in Spring 2020.
For more information, please email email@example.com
OTHER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Volunteering at USC Pacific Asia Museum is a great way to learn about art and culture of Asia and the Pacific Islands, meet people with similar interests, and share your knowledge and enthusiasm with visitors. Volunteers are a vital and valued part of the museum. Enjoy the camaraderie of fellow volunteers, the rewards of helping others, and the opportunity to make a difference.
There are many ways for volunteers to support USC Pacific Asia Museum including:
- Fulfill essential visitor services, including welcoming and directing guests to galleries and around the museum, and supplying information about USC PAM’s array of offerings.
- Assist in art-making workshops
- Assist at festivals, evening events, and other public programs.
- Provide logistical support for performances and events.
- Delight in working with the public.
- Become familiar with the exhibitions, collections, and programming in order to answer visitor questions confidently.
- Attend in-service trainings.
How to Apply:
Please fill out this online form and a museum staff member will contact you regarding upcoming volunteer opportunities: https://goo.gl/forms/wVRuMDBdkWRiONH22