Shop@PAM is your destination for an assortment of items carefully selected to celebrate and promote intercultural understanding of the diverse art, history, and cultures of Pacific Asia. Each purchase you make supports the Museum.
The Shop@PAM advocates for ethics and diverse representation. Experience Fair Trade products of fine quality, cultural authenticity and entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll find value driven items so you can use your dollars to help eradicate issues like human trafficking. Support our community and advance social and racial equity by purchasing crafts from local artisans of color. Peruse our collection of multicultural stories and meaningful reads in which children can see themselves and learn to appreciate others.
Visit the Shop@PAM Online to find a wide variety of items to fit every budget and age including apparel and home décor created exclusively for the Museum. Members receive a 10% discount off all purchases
You can now visit our online web shop to purchase things directly from our shop and have them shipped to you!
Members, follow the steps below to find out how to use your 10% off Member savings!
- Click here to Create an account on the Bookstore website.
- Use PAM plus your member number as the promo code for your first purchase to receive the 10% discount, example PAM111**
- On all future purchases, make sure you visit https://www.uscbookstore.com/usc-pam, are logged in to your account at checkout, and use the promo code “PAMSAVINGS.”
- Free Admission to Museum Shop
- Free Parking in Museum lot at Los Robles Avenue and Union Street
- Wednesday 11am – 5pm
- Thursday 11am – 8pm
- Friday-Sunday 11am – 5pm
Join the PAMily! for member discounts and special sales.