USC PAM offers Self-Guided Group Visits and Private Docent-Led Tours of the permanent collection and special exhibition galleries. Both self-guided visits and private docent-led tours can be requested during museum open hours by completing the reservation form below. All reservations require three weeks notice for booking. All tours are based on docent availability.
Self-Guided Group Visit
- $8 per person for groups of 10+ adults
- $6 per person for groups of 10+ senior citizens
- Free for groups of 10 + college/university students accompanied by a professor
Private Docent-Led Tours
Our specially trained docents will lead you on an engaging, private tour of the museum. You may select from the following themes:
- Permanent Collection – An in-depth look at the museum highlights from every region in Asia and the Pacific Islands
- Special Exhibition – A look at the our current special exhibition. (Please check the Exhibitions page for details)
- Building History and Architecture – coming soon!
- Build Your Own Tour – Let us know what content area you would like to learn more about and our docents will customize a tour to fit your interests.
- 1 – 5 guests: $75
- 6 – 10 guests: $100
- 11 – 20 guests: $200
- 21 – 30 guests: $300
- 31 – 50 guests: $400
- College students, accompanied by teacher: FREE
Please note, 50 guests maximum for private tours
Complete the reservation form and we will get back to you within two weeks to customize your museum visit and confirm your reservation. We look forward to seeing you!
For related inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Free public tours for all ages are held on select Free 2nd Sundays and Spotlight Tours led by USC PAM Student Educators are every weekend at 2:30pm. Please check the calendar for most current program schedule.
For Grades 1-12 tours, click here