THE CLOSURE & YOU
Your membership is extended through the closure! As members, we thank you for your continued support in helping to shape the future of USC PAM.
We have also been diligent in continuing popular programming off-site throughout the year such as Performances@PAM, Conversations@PAM and Lunar New Year that will always be FREE to members.
Experience USC PAM in the best way possible! Members receive a wide range of benefits, including free admission, events, and programs, special member invitations, and subscription to USC Pacific Asia Museum newsletter. While participating in social and education opportunities throughout the year, members are contributing to the Museum’s mission.
Membership dues, in part, supports Museum programs such as K-12 school tours which Includes art workshops led by professional teaching artists, and Cultural Festivals. Programs such as these provide hands-on interactive experiences for children of all ages.
The most important membership benefit of all is knowing that you are supporting arts education in your community!
Members enjoy the following museum signature programs and events for free:
- Conversations@PAM – $10 per visit for non-members
- Performances@PAM – $10 per visit for nonmember
- Fusion Fridays – $15 per visit for nonmember
Become a member today, renew your membership or give a gift membership to a friend!
Bamboo Level $55
- Unlimited admission for one member and one guest for one year
- Invitations to Member-only programs and previews
- Free admission to select museum programs and events
- Member-only offers at participating local restaurants
- Free or discount on classes (Yoga, Tai-Chi, Calligraphy, Brush Painting)
- Subscription to the quarterly Member Newsletter
Student Level $30 (with Valid Student ID)
- Free admission for one full-time student for one year (valid ID required)
- All other Bamboo Level benefits for one person
Lotus Level $100
All Bamboo Level Benefits Plus:
- Free admission for children and grandchildren (2 children maximum, ages 13 through 18)
- Reciprocal membership to more than 800 museums nationwide (NARM, ROAM, WMG)
Chrysanthemum Level $250 (Membership for 2 people)
All Lotus Level Benefits Plus:
- Choice of one premium gift
- Four guest passes to Museum’s permanent galleries
- Invitation to exclusive VIP previews and events
- 5% discount on rental fee of museum facilities
Plum Blossom Level $500
All Chrysanthemum Level Benefits Plus:
- Four additional guest passes (total of 8) to Museum’s permanent galleries
- Annual recognition in quarterly museum newsletter
- Invitations to museum’s docent lecture series
- Additional 5% discount on rental fee of museum facilities
There are three easy ways to join or renew: make your membership contribution by clicking on the button below,or click here to download and print the membership form and mail as directed on the form, or visit us and join at the front desk or store.
Please note that memberships are not refundable or transferable. Categories, benefits and levels are subject to change.
Membership questions? Call 626-449-2742 x 16 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USC Pacific Asia Museum is pleased to extend the benefits of three reciprocal programs to all our members at the Lotus level and above!
Western Museum Group (WMG) [PDF: 39KB]
Presentation of your museum membership card entitles you to the following privileges* while visiting any of the participating museums:
- Free/member admission during regular business hours
- Member discounts on purchases in museum gift and book shops
- Discounts on lecture and concert tickets
* Some restrictions and exceptions apply. Please see the links above or contact the reciprocal institution directly for more information.
Please note: Membership cards at the Lotus Level and above will have both the gold NARM sticker and “WMG/ROAM” on the front. These will be required to take advantage of all above benefits at reciprocal institutions. Please contact the membership department at 626-449-2742 x 16 or email@example.com.