Your support makes a critical difference, and allows Pacific Asia Museum to continue its important work. Please make a contribution of any amount online or by mail as listed below to support the curatorial and programming efforts of USC Pacific Asia Museum.
Make a donation online:
or send your donation directly to:
USC Pacific Asia Museum
Attention: Development Department
46 North Los Robles Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
Thank you in advance for your support!
Want to contribute in other ways? See our additional opportunities below:
- Become a member! Members receive a variety of benefits while providing USC Pacific Asia Museum with valuable financial support.
- Attend the Festival of the Autumn Moon, our annual gala.
- Volunteers of all ages and abilities are always needed!
- Make a donation to our collection.
- Include USC Pacific Asia Museum in your long-term financial plans.
- Sponsor an exhibition or program.
Donate a Gift to the Collection
If you have a piece of artwork you would like to donate to USC Pacific Asia Museum Collection, please send a letter or e-mail to the curator listed below with as much of the following information that you can provide.
- A photograph of the work, or digital image if you are contacting the museum by e-mail (multiple views or details if possible)
- The artist (if known)
- The country of origin
- The date produced
- The medium
- The dimensions (height x width x depth)
- The object’s history (where/from whom did you acquire it or any previous owners that are known)
Please note that:
- Not all works of art considered for donation to the collection can be accepted for various reasons.
- Works of art brought to the museum without making a prior appointment with curatorial or collections staff cannot be accepted by the front desk or other personnel.
- The museum staff cannot provide authentication or appraisals of artwork.
Interested in further expanding our collection? Learn more about the Collectors’ Circle. Thank you for supporting USC Pacific Asia Museum!
USC Pacific Asia Museum receives support from many thoughtful individuals through their estates. These gifts provide essential support for the museum’s future and mission to further intercultural understanding through the arts of Asia and the Pacific Islands.
You do not have to be wealthy to leave a legacy. Planned giving can be as simple as including a bequest provision in your will or naming USC Pacific Asia Museum as a beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance policy. Planned gifts can also offer tax advantages and in some cases generate lifetime income for you or your chosen beneficiary.
For more information on planned giving contact the Executive Director at 626-449-2742 x 18.
The Heritage Society recognizes those who express their commitment to USC Pacific Asia Museum’s mission by including the museum in their estate. You are eligible for membership in the Heritage Society if you:
- Include USC Pacific Asia Museum in your will or living trust
- Designate USC Pacific Asia Museum as a beneficiary of your retirement plan
- Establish a USC Pacific Asia Museum Charitable Gift Annuity
- Designate USC Pacific Asia Museum as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Designate USC Pacific Asia Museum as a beneficiary of a Charitable Remainder Trust
- Make a promised gift of art that USC Pacific Asia Museum has agreed to accept.
No matter the size, your gift will help ensure that coming generations will enjoy the arts and programming you value today.
If you have already remembered USC Pacific Asia Museum in your estate plan, please let us know and give us the opportunity to thank you!
Simply complete and return this form to share your plans with us. [PDF: 28K]
Sponsor a Program
USC Pacific Asia Museum is pleased to offer our donors a full range of significant and permanent naming opportunities, providing a lasting legacy that underscores our donors’ ongoing commitment to the community and to Asian arts and culture. These include both permanent building recognition and program endowments as well as annual program support.
Naming opportunities may be secured through gifts in a variety of formats, including cash contributions, pledges, gifts of appreciated assets, or planned gifts and bequests. The Museum is delighted to work with our donors to develop giving strategies that maximize the tax advantages and meet personal requirements in order to achieve the desired contribution level.
Named endowments support essential priorities of the Museum including curatorial leadership, exhibitions, public and educational programs and collections development.
Some of the programs that can be supported in perpetuity by a named endowment fund include:
- Special exhibitions
- Education programs such as school tours
- Publications such as exhibition brochures and catalogues
- Lecture series
- Performing arts and concert series
- Collections acquisitions
To explore a gift or permanent naming opportunity, please contact the Executive Director’s Office at (626) 449-2742 ext. 19808.